Sunday, 26 October 2008

Ransom Stuff

Jem loves to scrap - and she is pretty good at it too. I love this page she did about her love for Jesus. (It is an old photo of her though- she is not so chubby any more!)

After buying our house we decided to change the awful feature walls. Jem chose Purple for her new room (which she wont move into until we create a study for Rob) and Lili chose a bone colour which she calls "Beach Brown". They look much nicer than the green and blue walls that were there before!
Here is a photo of Rob painting the purple wall- I just love the way the north facing window throws light onto the beautiful shade of purple. The room feels so happy.



I don't think I have shared this page before- I did it for a hybrid class I taught a while ago now.
Thought I would share it. The gorgeous doodle was bought and downloaded from Twopeas in a bucket, it flaps open to reveal some journaling about my lovely sister. Love ya Neatie!


Here is the page I scrapped last week about our amazing day when it hailed. I still can't get over how much it was like snow!






2 comments:

Ruth said...

Great work Jemma, Rob & Jo. Looking forward to seeing your new house.

Anonymous said...

Your new place looks awesome! Great to see you're getting into it like this - looks like the girls had a great time with their home made bows!!

We really need to catch up!! I'm feeling very out of touch with everyone since coming back from my holiday - are you still working fridays, because i have this friday off if you want to catch up!