Well hello everyone. Bet you all thought I had dropped off the face of the earth. Well that's what you get when you renovate and move house.
For a few months the whole moving thing has taken over life! (I hate that.) So I found it near impossible to do anything accept help Rob renovate, paint, work, pack, clean and keep the house hold going. At times it felt all too much but now we are in, it was all worth it. We still have things we need to do but we will get there.
I really am so thankful to God for providing this house for us. I never thought we would ever get the chance to own our own home but God is good and in his timing, not ours, the right circumstances came to pass! So here we are. I am also very greatful to all our friends who helped up in so many ways over the last few month, from helping at the new house, cleaning up the old and bringing us meals and goodies when we first moved in. We really are blessed to have so many lovely kind friends. So thanks to all of you who read this!
Since moving in 3 weeks ago I have managed to scrap a few pages- once it was all unpacked I couldn't help myself. I will have to put them up next blog if I get a chance to scan them.
Well, I'm back blogging and I hope to post something every week if I can- so stay tuned.
Wednesday, 15 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Jo. So glad to hear that the move went well. We were thinking of you. Looking forward to seeing the new house soon.
Post a Comment