This term there have been a few changes in our routine too- after school sport 2 days a week instead of 1, no swimming lessons on a Monday (they are going to be doing them through school) and Jem has started Milo Cricket on a Saturday morning while Lil is at violin. Even though there are mostly boys at cricket, Jem is loving it because there is one other little girl she has made good friends with. She has even been invited to her birthday party.
Something exciting this coming week - I am anticipating that my first ever scrapbook page will be published in this months Scrapbook Creations magazine.
I will post the page once it comes out.
Here are a few pages I have done in the last few weeks.




1 comment:
Congratulations Jo on your page being published. I hope you survive the busyness of this term & can find time to relax & unwind. Good on Rob too for taking on the household chores!!
Post a Comment