As we were just finishing lunch it started to rain. Then I thought I saw tiny bits of hail. We all went out onto the veranda to see. It was indeed tiny bits of hail! The girls and I started to try and catch some so we could taste it. As we were doing this, the rain got heavier and it started to hail more but the hail was slushy not hard like it usual. As we stood there and watched, everything turned white and it looked like snow.
The trampoline was covered and was calling 'come jump on me'. So as the hail slowed, I took off my boots and went and jumped on the trampoline. Then Lili and I gathered up the ice into snow balls and had a snow ball fight. It was lots of fun till my toes started to hurt so much from the cold that I had to give in. Lili was a bit more clever. She had put on a pair of crocs before venturing into the ice! What a fun way to end the holidays!!!
The trampoline was covered and was calling 'come jump on me'. So as the hail slowed, I took off my boots and went and jumped on the trampoline. Then Lili and I gathered up the ice into snow balls and had a snow ball fight. It was lots of fun till my toes started to hurt so much from the cold that I had to give in. Lili was a bit more clever. She had put on a pair of crocs before venturing into the ice! What a fun way to end the holidays!!!
4 comments:
And guess who just got the same hailstorm?! It was HUGE!!!
Hi girls,
This is the first time I've ever been to your blog and I'm really glad I did! Some fantastic photos of the hail (next best thing to snow) and your holidays generally. It must have been fun jumping on the haily trampoline!
You girls are all very beautiful and the blog is such a great way to record all the important events as you grow up. ....your Mum is so clever!
Love,
Uncle Chris
that storm was awesome!!
Balgownie & Fairy Meadow got a similar storm on Thursday. It was just like snow. It was amazing.
Ruth
Post a Comment