Holidays don't seem to come around quick enough for me these days!
It has been a busy and emotional term with many changes and more to come next term- but I know with God's help I can face them!!!
It is finally holidays again and I have already enjoyed the sleep ins the past two mornings. Usually we are up early on a Saturday taking Lili to her violin lesson but since she did her exams last Tuesday, the teacher was happy for her to have a break over the holidays. (Mostly we keep going in the holidays). I was very proud of her completing her very first preliminary exam. She did very well.
This week has brought with it some very sad news. My cousin who lives on the Gold Coast has cancer, she has had a number of rounds of treatment but now is unable to be helped again by more treatment- she is facing a very hard time and may not have very long to live. She is only 21. Very Sad. So please pray with me for her and her family as this very difficult time.
Here are a few layouts from the last two weeks

This layout opens out to show more photos and a letter to my Jem.



Bye for now
No comments:
Post a Comment