Isn't it hard when it rains for a few days not to feel miserable and lazy- well that is how it makes me feel. Like I just want to stay in doors, curl up in front of the heater with a good book or sleep. (But I do praise God for his good provision since we still need the water in our dams!) Well no such luck in my life at the moment. Instead I helped up at school today, in the rain, moved the kids from one classroom to another. All a bit crazy but it all happened. Now for the big clean up!
Last week I had the pleasure of teaching a hybrid scrapbooking class to a few very keen ladies. We had fun making transparencies and discovering how to change the designs of frames in Photoshop. The ladies came away with some beautiful transparency frames and embellishments to use on their next layout. I'm hoping they will share their creations.
Here are my few layouts I created for the class.




3 comments:
Well Jo...whereever you are...it's raining...and here with us at the Blue mountains...it's raining too !!
i had a class to teach yesterday and...they didn't turn up...probably with the rain too snif..snif...but never mind... let's be positive and move ahead of things !!!
Thinking of you :)and ...btw...amaaaazing Los !!!!!
Hi Jo. Your scrapbook pages are amazing. One day I might find time to try some!! Ruth Barnes
HI Jo !!
Hope you're feeling okay !!
thinking about you this week :)
Post a Comment