Today marks 14 years of being married to my wonderful husband. I am so happy to be able to honestly say that after 14 years of marriage, I love him more than I did when I first married him. We still get on so well and love each others company. I praise God for him. We didn't get to do anything extra special today but on the weekend we got to go to Melbourne without the kids. 



We had a lovely time exploring Melbourne- went to Victoria Markets, checked out Federation Square, had lunch at South Bank and had a very delicious dinner at Gurkahs on Lygon st. And that was all on Saturday. Sunday we spent time with some lovely friends who are studying at a Missionary college preparing to go to Mexico. The boys went to a footy game while us girls stayed home, drank lots of tea (well at least I did!) and chatted. It was so nice to spend the day with them.
Thanks to Aunty Sue, Uncle Mark and the cousins who showed the girls a good weekend too.
A few layouts to share from the last week-


No comments:
Post a Comment