Sunday, 5 August 2007

Trying out my new Toy!



This blog is like a new toy- now that it's new I want to play with it everyday. I'm sure the novalty will wear off very quickly but I'm aiming to post at least once a week. I'm just realising that blogging is like your own little diary room! Better be careful what I say! LOL.

Feeling a bit better today but still can't do much or I get really tired. My wonderful husband did a heap of cleaning for me today and the best thing about that was- I didn't even ask him to. He knows the way to my heart. Dad if you read this- take note!

I have scanned some layouts that I did in the school holidays to share-

This first one has photos of the girls taken quite awhile ago at Nana's house. The journaling is all about how Nana feeds them and spoils them when they go to her house.

I had fun doing this next layout, cutting out all the shapes from the Basic Grey paper and then rearranging them on the page, making some of them pop out- you can't really see the bits that pop, sorry!

Have to go and prepare lessons for school this week and read through Joshua chapter 3 and 4 that we are studying this week at bible study. Bye

2 comments:

LisaW said...

Hi Jo - welcome to blogdom! I absolutely love your layouts, especially all the work you put in to cutting out all the bits and pieces - I don't think I'm that patient. Catch up soon. LisaW

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo I worked out how to leave a comment so here I am. Bruce is with me and guiding through it. It seems I have a My Space Pg

Blessings
Judy