It was a busy weekend at our church's conference and it has really wiped us all out- all the family is tired and grumpy- especially the kids. It was a great weekend of hearing the bible but the kids were just so excited to be there that they (and we) didn't get much sleep! Oh well- we will catch up at some point!
At the conference, Lili went rock wall climbing on the Saturday afternoon and had lots of fun. I couldn't believe how keen she was to give it a go. She didn't make it to the top but she got pretty high up!


Jem wasn't so keen to have a go but watched on and encouraged Lil and her friend Shania up the wall.
During the last week I have been working on an scrap album of my year 3 classes' excursion to the Rocks and making a little present for one of Lili's friends that I will share another day. For now I my pillow is calling.
1 comment:
Jo,
LIl is gamer than me. She looks like she enjoyed herself.
So for the gravy train ops sushi train looks like you all had fun. We will have to do that when I come down
MUM
Post a Comment