Today I am sick and having a day off work and there is nothing on TV so I thought I'd jump on the computer and work out how to start a blog.
I've been wanting to do this for a while now but haven't had time but finally found some time to set up a blog.
Now I've just got to find time to post every now and then. I'm hoping that by having a blog I'll be able to share some family news and photos with other family and friends.
Bought the girls flower girl dresses yesterday for my sister's wedding. They are so looking forward to the wedding in Perth.
Thursday, 2 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jo what a great idea I will be able to keep up with your news as we arn't always able to talk regually and they are 2 very beautiful girls can' wait to see the girl in there flower girl dresses
Aunty Betty
Post a Comment