Monday, 6 August 2007

A New Week

Today was supposed to be a new start for Lili and I! We have been having some attitude problems with our 6 year old who's been carrying on like a 2 year old when she can't get her own way! I don't even remember her being this bad when she was 2! We are trying all sorts of things to get her to change her behaviour and she agreed that today would be a new beginning. She was really good this morning but she lost it on a few accounts this afternoon.

Anyway, tomorrow will be a new day!


Did a quick layout today for Addicted to Scrappin- it's for a beginners class on the 18th August.

It's in the shop so I haven't scanned it but here is one I did last week.


Did a bit of blog surfing (is that what you call it?) yesterday and found a Christian scrapbooking site that has some nice stuff coming from it. I have been thinking for awhile that I really want to start having some of my pages reflect my beliefs and my love for Jesus but I don't want them to end up tacky! Most of the christian embellishments that I've seen are so tacky I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole! For those who know Cass, I found the site through her blog and she has some really lovely stuff in their on-line gallery. Thanks to Cass. You've inspired me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jo kids have there off days just like adults. Don't be too hard on Lil
from Mum