I can't believe my little baby has had another birthday!


She was happy with all her beautiful and fun presents. I love how excited and appreciative she is on her birthday.
She had a few friends over for a small party. It is so much easier just having a few kids rather than a crowd. They did some craft, blew bubbles, went on a treasure hunt and played a few other party games. This year Jem asked for an ice-cream cake. It actually made my job easy cause I didn't have to make the cake. Don't think I could make an ice-cream cake!

It was lovely to have mum come and stay with us for a week. The girls were so excited about Nana's coming. They love to spend time with her too. Jem was so pleased to have her come to her party. I have been looking forward to the "Scrapping With Soul" weekend since going last year. The theme for the weekend was "Our Stories". The girls from Nowra Baptist Church run a really great weekend. They are all so welcoming and friendly. It was all the better that I got to take my mum- we both love to scrap. It was nice to spend time with my friend Beryl and her friends too. All lovely ladies. On the Saturday night they put on the most amazing dinner and Rosie spoke from the bible about our hidden stories- gave us all a lot to think about.


Here are some of my efforts from the weekend.
This first one is a class I did with Gail- it is so gorgeous just have to put photos in it now!










The Scrapping with Soul ladies also asked me to run a workshop over the weekend- My class was called "Telling the Full Story". Here are the two pages I designed for the class. They are both flap pages. I showed people how to get more photos on a page without over crowding the design. Also showed different techniques on how to create places to journal.







1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jem. So glad you had a good time.
Jo, I love your scrap pages.
Post a Comment