Sunday, 26 April 2009

Had some fun

The school holidays have been a well earned break and while we didn't get away anywhere we had fun at home, went to the movies, caught up with friends and of course- did some scrapping!

Our day with my friend Penny and her kids was lovely! Even though it rained for some of the day, the kids played well together and we got to chat. At one time we lived close by and saw each other a few times a week- I really miss that- now we are lucky to see each other once a year! But now we have discovered Facebook chat- at least we can chat more regularly!

Here is a picture of our kids having fun up our tree.

And how cute is this little man? So so cute.


Would you believe these photos were taken with my mobile phone- I am really liking my new mobile. In the right light it really takes a good shot!


I had a drop in Scrap day where I had friends come at anytime of the day and night to play paper with me. We had a great day, making cards, scrapbooking, drinking coffee, eating lots of food and chatting. Thanks to all the girls who came. We must do it again some time.

Here are my efforts for the day:-




This is a close up of my little trees- I found the idea for the design in a magazine. I thought they were groovy!



The next few I did at other times during the holidays.


I don't scrap photos with me in them very often but here is one of me with another good friend. The quote at the bottom reads "One of the blessings of old friends is that you can afford to be stupid with them." Ralph Waldo Emerson. And boy, over the years we have done some silly things!!!!









With this one I went a bit arty with the paint- it's fun to try new things!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Your scrap pages are fantastic, Jo. I wish I could find the time to learn how to do it properly.