I knew there was more than one reason why I like summer so much better than winter. For one I prefer the warmer weather but what I am really not enjoying is all the sickness. I have been stuck at home for the past week with one of my girls with a very bad cough. The Dr. even had us up at the hospital getting her checked out at one point but they say it's just a virus!! Well now I have it and it's not much fun. Being at home there is always stuff that needs doing, stuff you want to do and really I don't feel much like doing any of it! So all the house work, washing, ironing and tiding is all just going to have to wait. About the only thing I have managed to do is sit in front of my computer and edit a few photos. Which will come in handy when I get a chance to do some scrapbooking again.
For anyone who is interested in learning more about how to use photoshop- there is a free class coming up on the Jessica Sprague web site.

Registration is open now if you are interested. I have done one of her classes before and it was very good. Loads of free digi elements.
No comments:
Post a Comment