Here I am sitting at my computer waiting for a phone call to pick up my husband from the hospital. This afternoon he went in to have all four of his wisdom teeth removed. I hope and pray that all goes well. It sounded like a tricky job as some of his roots were off at funny angles! There is always a chance of them hitting that nerve that means you loose feeling in part of your face. This makes me a little nervous but I know he is in God's hands!
He is going to be a sore and sorry fellow for a few days! On the menu for this week soup, soup and more soup (and maybe some soggy weet-bix as Jemma says). Today I made some pumpkin soup- but I think I put too much potato in it! Anyone have a suggestion on how I can make it taste a bit better. I am really not a cook! Might try some potato and leek soup- I down loaded a recipe for this one. Hope it will be more successful.
No body believes me when I say "It always rains at Easter" but I think my point has come true this Easter. Plenty of rain and I am so glad my children enjoy reading books! Think I have lost track of how many books Lili has read these holidays!
Looking forward to catching up with some friends this week and maybe catching a movie.
Some scrap pages might appear next blog too if I get the time to photograph them.
Monday, 20 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HI Jo
Looks like you HAD FUN CLEANIG
Dad made a really nice punkin soup last week. Want the recipe?
Mum
Hope Rob is OK. Does this mean he won't be as wise anymore?
Post a Comment