I am glad this term is almost over and holidays are in sight. From my blogging recently, anyone would think I live for holidays. Well now I am working so much it feels like I am! Bring them on...
I am also looking forward to seeing all the lovely ladies at Scrapping With Soul down at Nowra this weekend. I haven't had opportunity to scrap much lately but I have been sorting my photos and papers into kits to take. So I am hoping my organisation might mean I get a few pages done.
The girls from Scrapping with Soul have asked me to do a Layout Class for their retreat coming up in May- so it will be some fun there to look forward to as well. For anyone interested the retreat is over the weekend 15th-17th of May at a conference centre in Nowra. I already have convinced two extra takers to come this year. Here is the link if you want to know more- http://www.nowrabaptist.asn.au/sws/retreats.htm More would be welcome.
Wednesday, 25 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment