Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Hit the Ground Running



As you can probably guess by the fact that I haven't blogged for so long- this year, after our lovely holidays, my feet have hit the ground running and I haven't stopped! This year I have picked up more days at work and although I am not full time, at times I feel like I may as well be!

Today is Lili's Birthday and she has had a great day. This morning she woke up to some lovely presents and doing presents after she was ready for school meant it was an easy to get ready morning. No fights to do any jobs- how amazing!

Lili's main present comes on Friday night when we go with a few friends to the -get this- ABBA MAINIA concert. Yes, just when I thought I had out grown and put in my past that ABBA phase, along comes the Movie 'Mumma Mia" and hey presto- ABBA takes the next generation by storm. It should be a fun girly night but I am quite sure that I will be sick of ABBA again soon!

You are my beautiful birthday Girl Lil- Happy Birthday.

The Girls started school this year without any major drama. They both love their new classes and teachers. What a blessing this is.Now being a big primary person- Lili very early on in the term-experienced her first primary swimming carnival. She was very happy with her third place in the back stroke- she made it to the end of the 50m even if it was all a bit wobbly and there were only 3 people in the race- anywho- She came third and got herself a ribbon. We are proud of you Lil.

I haven't scrapped very much lately either- this is one I did in the holidays....this too...

And this is one I did a few weekends ago from a sketch on Inspired Blueprints. I don't usually use sketches but I am occasionally challenging myself to have a go. Inspired Blueprints is very impressive- lots of lovely layouts by talented people from all over the world.

No comments: