Like everyone I love the holidays that Easter brings.
I love chocolate and like to receive it and eat it- often I get enough that it will last a few months!!
I hate that the shops put out the Easter eggs right after we get over Christmas because I always forget to buy them till the last minute because I have ignored and resisted them for so long!
I hate that although many people are happy to let Jesus be part of Christmas ,he is almost blotted out completely at Easter. This is a shame since his death is why he was sent into the world!
I love that we have a special day set apart to remember the death and resurrection of the Saviour Jesus and we have opportunity to meet together at church to celebrate that we are forgiven and have new life because of Jesus of what Jesus has done.
Anyway I went to church today and was reminded of how much it cost God to send his son to die and that if there could have been any other way for us to be made right with God, Jesus would not of had to die. Makes me appreciate how much God loves me and how much he is committed to drawing the people he made back to himself.
We don't always but we had fish for lunch. Fish and chips that is!! The girls liked that.
I also spent some time photoshopping a heap of photos and did a scrapbook page.
Here are a few pages I've done over the last few weeks.



2 comments:
Hi Jo
You have real flare for design.
I like the pages you do
Mum
PS That is not because I am your mum either
Thanks Mum!!!
Post a Comment