Tuesday, 25 March 2008

Easter Fun

The girls really enjoyed our little angel and egg knockem down game on Easter Sunday. I bought some little plastic fallible eggs and I asked my husband to help me be creative and come up with something different this year. I'm sure the girls would have been happy with an Easter egg hunt but I like surprising them and doing something a bit different. Putting the eggs on sticks was my husband's idea and we came up with the idea of a knockem down. They had to knock over the daggy looking angels, answer the questions on the back that related to the Easter story and then they got to knock down the eggs and collect their chocolate. It was a hit ! (LOL) The girls thought it was lots of fun.

Here are some photos of the fun!


On Monday we enjoyed a lovely family lunch with my husband's family and all the cousins, who my girls absolutely adore.

Over the weekend I also had opportunity to work out projects for the kids classes that I will be teaching at Addicted 2 Scrappin in the school holidays. Last holidays the classes filled up quickly, so get in quick if you want a spot. The classes will be - a very cute "pencil box mini album" in the first week and the second week will be : "This is Me" little mini album in a decorated tin.

Then today it was back to really life again. Busy taking the kids to school, helping at school and doing the general running around that needed to be done.

Hope you all had a great Easter Break. Only 3 weeks to school holidays and counting!

No comments: