I found getting back to routine after the holidays hard work- got too used to sleeping in!
So it's back to early morning school routines and back to work!
In the holidays I did manage to squeeze in a bit of scrapping and here are some of my efforts.




I am really looking forward to doing Janine Kays Photography workshop next weekened- she takes the most amazing photos and is an inspirational scrapper and I love to learn from her.
So it's mothers day tomorrow-and we are going on a picnic- kids are excited. Have to take lots of pictures!
Anyway Have a happy mothers day and til next time see ya
2 comments:
Love your layouts Jo! I'm going to Janine's class on the weekend too, so I'll see you there. :)
I oh sooo love your LOs !! specially the one with the clogs !! sooo cute :)
Post a Comment