Monday, 14 April 2008

First Day of the Holidays

Day 1

This morning I managed another sleep in! (That is 3 in a row- Yahoo!)

Then after breakfast, I went through the girls clothes. I put away summer ones, sorted through old winter ones and made a bag to give away.

With that accomplished the girls and I collected all the library books, Cd's and videos from various places around the house and headed for the Library.
We had fun picking books, more Cd's and DVDs.
Lili is very into 'Enid Blyton' at the moment. One day a few weeks ago she read all of the 'Magic wishing Chair' in one afternoon/evening. She loved it and then the next week read the 'Magic far away tree'. She is really a little book muncher. Today she borrowed 4 more 'Enid Blyton' books that I'm sure she will have read by the end of these holidays!

Lil also picked up a kids cook book and was very keen to cook dinner tonight.

The recipe was called FAKE FISH. Hardly sounds very appetising! But I helped her make it and she was so proud of her efforts. Her is what it looked like.


It actually even tasted pretty good and it all got eaten. Jemma downed her portion, which really says something since most nights we have trouble getting her to eat her dinner!

No comments: