Tuesday, 15 April 2008

Day 2

Wow- managed another sleep in today. I better not get too used to this!

I prepared for my Thursday's Kids class last night so I didn't have to do it today.
So I decided it was a tiding day today and we stayed at home.
Lil and Jem were mostly helpful this morning, tidying up the family room and their bedroom.
There are so many little jobs I have been wanting to get done and so I got round to tidying my computer desk and my kitchen today.

Lili has decided she wants to start a book club and has made invitations for all the family to join. She has plans to invite a few friends too. She says she wants to get everyone together to talk about a book they have read. So I'm reading the 'Secret Seven', Jem is reading 'Mairi's Mermaid' and Lil is reading 'Bob the bouncy Kitten'. Should be fun!

I am hoping to do some scrapping tonight!

No comments: