My baby started school today. She was chomping at the bit to get there this morning but had to sit through our school's celebration service. It was a great way to start the school year- lovely to see a Christian School that is so devoted to commiting the year to God but it was hard for the little ones to sit through. Jem kept asking me, "when are we going to school? Is it time to go to school yet?". Also no problems getting her dressed and ready this morning. So keen to put on that new uniform and new shoes. We will see how keen she is in another week!!
It was nice we got to spend some time with them in the classroom at first and then there was a lovely morning tea put on for all the kinder parents. They had a box of tissuse there- and I almost needed it but I held myself together. Think I will probably have a good cry when I come home from dropping them off one morning and find myself all alone!
Hope this rain eases up a bit- cause it doesn't help the miserable feelings.
Here are a few proud first day of school photos.


2 comments:
Wow - my little girl is growing up! Love the uniform Jem, you look great!!
so glad your daughter went off to school okay - she looks adorable in her uniform
Post a Comment