Monday, 14 January 2008

Kicking Back

We have been so long gone that I almost forgot what home looked like! We've been doing what our family loves to do over summer- Camping. This time around I had no time to pack and my husband did all the deciding what will go and what will stay. I felt so out of control but in the end I coped without my banana lounge and enjoyed the carpeted tent!!
This was our home for more than 2 weeks.

In the new year it was off to Katoomba for CMS Summer School.
Staying with the Gooches was a hoot. The kids all got on so well and despite some sleep deprived children they successfully had lots of fun together both at the kids program and at the house. A visit from the Morrison family proved to be an eventful day with Jed spraying the bugs around the garden with sunscreen thinking he was helping to get rid of the bugs and then all the kids having the time of their lives having water fights and collecting a bucket full of snails- not exactly my favourite pass time! Thanks Carol for reaching the high places and letting me just take the photos!




What would a trip to Katoomba be without a trip to the 3 sisters?
My family had me smiling at first.....
.......but I can assure you, after it taking all my effort to walk up these steps I was no longer smiling!

No comments: