Saturday, 17 November 2007





This weekend is the last weekend we have nothing on till the end of the year. It is nice just to relax and do things together as a family.

Yesterday the girls and I did some cooking. WE made piklets and had them for mornng tea. Oh how they love to cook!

We also had a family games time- we played a heap of board games and had lemonade and pop-corn. I love that it doesn't take much to have fun times together.

We also tried to pull a tooth the traditional way yesterday! I couldn't believe she was brave enough to do it. Get a load of the pictures. She really did it but unfortunately the tooth didn't come out but it did make it bleed and it has become more loose as a result. It should be out very soon.



We also did our annual Christmas photo shoot- I'm going to use some of these photos to make this years Christmas cards.



Got to see my sister's wedding photos too- they are really lovely. Looking forward to scrapping some of them for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jo they are funny photos of Lil
Mum